Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
SkY iS tHE LiMiT
Arcangel
Tek
7 posters

Free beer if you read this.. really.

Tek
    Tek

Free beer if you read this.. really. Empty Free beer if you read this.. really.

Post  Tek Wed May 13, 2009 12:19 am

Name:Joh
    Tag:Tek
    Xp: I'm awesome. Wink Nonsteamer for around 2 years, been playing steam since last year, looking for a clan that will CAL/ scrim with other clans.
    DOB: 89'er
    SteamID: Tek89

Anyways, I was speccing through sgk's stuff and i noticed that your clan was pretty kickass =). So I went over to the Xe server and its got a great crowd, a lot less teamflashers than the sgk servers. The admins were pretty sick too, young money, and dmg.

I'm hoping to join Xe as a member, and I'm quite a decent shot usually. I'll be playing more on this server to get familiarized with everyone hopefully =D

peace, Joh
    Arcangel
    Arcangel

Free beer if you read this.. really. Empty Re: Free beer if you read this.. really.

Post  Arcangel Wed May 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Welcome TeK welcome to your forum
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT

Free beer if you read this.. really. Empty Re: Free beer if you read this.. really.

Post  SkY iS tHE LiMiT Wed May 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Welcome Man, Stay active and post on forums.
    dmGed

Post  dmGed Wed May 13, 2009 8:50 pm

you're cool yourself buddy ;D
    LMAO
    welcome man <3
    no homo.
    dmGed

Post  dmGed Wed May 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Oh, and i would love to recommend your application if you apply.
    you're pretty good.
    Tek
    Tek

Post  Tek Fri May 15, 2009 3:12 am

woot vote of confidence =D much <3!
    no homo.
    Backlash
    Backlash

Post  Backlash Sat May 16, 2009 3:15 am

pretty good pffft ur terrible tongue nah glad to see you posted here good luck mate
    Toast

Post  Toast Tue May 19, 2009 10:12 pm

i bet ur gunna get in the clan 2 weeks b4 me i always get into groups and stuff late :O
    51. Ichiro Suzuki | iNc.
    51. Ichiro Suzuki | iNc.

Post  51. Ichiro Suzuki | iNc. Wed May 27, 2009 8:36 pm

hello and welcome my friend my name is Ichiro old name is [N]azi but now is 51. Ichiro Suzuki | iNc.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 am