Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

be dazzled by Toasticus IV, King of Brechvast

Toast

be dazzled by Toasticus IV, King of Brechvast Empty be dazzled by Toasticus IV, King of Brechvast

Post  Toast Sun May 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Name: Phil
    IGN: Toasticus IV, King of Brechvast //// Toast
    Sex: Male
    Country of Birth: usa
    E-mail: shinreirules@hotmail.com
    Reason For Joining: i was in alg then the merge came and id idnt get in and sky said hed get me a tryout but im tired of waiting so can i get a tryout btw u guys shud use my aim map on the fun server i put the link up in the map suggestions thread thing
    51. Ichiro Suzuki | iNc.
    51. Ichiro Suzuki | iNc.

be dazzled by Toasticus IV, King of Brechvast Empty Re: be dazzled by Toasticus IV, King of Brechvast

Post  51. Ichiro Suzuki | iNc. Mon May 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Good luck my friend
    Toast

be dazzled by Toasticus IV, King of Brechvast Empty Re: be dazzled by Toasticus IV, King of Brechvast

Post  Toast Sun May 17, 2009 3:05 pm

uhh just so u guys know i still wanna join... i think my posts hav been ignored..
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT

Post  SkY iS tHE LiMiT Sun May 17, 2009 8:39 pm

What happend to quiting?
    Toast

Post  Toast Mon May 18, 2009 8:39 pm

it old u i wasnt quitting when i said to delete that uhm inappropriate and unneeded post. btw i sent u pistol maps theres deagle usp and glock all the same map and id still like to join and get a tryout plz? thanks
    Toast

Post  Toast Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 pm

whos cock do igotta suck to get a tryout cuz ill do it annnnnnnnd whos cock do i gotta suck to get my maps played aaaannnnndddddd what happened to teh fun server (btw im not gunna suck a cock)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:31 pm