Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Xe`| dmG abuses

Sandman

Xe`| dmG abuses Empty Xe`| dmG abuses

Post  Sandman Thu May 28, 2009 6:50 pm

alright this dude banned me for talking shit back to another player that was talking shit to me this guy is seriously a straight up noob. and this dgl.tRix guy is a WALLER so why dont you people open your eyes. kids these days...
    dmGed

Xe`| dmG abuses Empty Re: Xe`| dmG abuses

Post  dmGed Thu May 28, 2009 9:14 pm

yeah, buddy,

i didn't even ban you, i kicked you..

you were pissing off players, and you alwso wall blatently yourself. i told you constantly to stfu and stop talking. and you continued, so i kicked you. is that simple enough for ya/ 4 warnings to shut up is more than needed, i normally give 3 then kick, sometimes i just freaking kick people that are annoying,

you just got it easy cause your enormally a relaxed guy.
    SmOke`
    SmOke`

Post  SmOke` Thu May 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Well How do u know that dmg banned you. please conferm
    Sandman

Post  Sandman Fri May 29, 2009 12:35 am

look you told me to stfu twice and the other player (dgl.tRix) was talking shit to me and you didnt do nothing to him =/, and it said this exactly in my console reason:(Are you mad) banned permanently. Yah I usually am relaxed but having tRix call me a waller and what not was making me steam knowing that he walls. Idk what you say I know he walls for a fact it is so obvious. If you think I wall you need to obviously do a full spec on me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:50 am